Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Final Weeks

Moving is bittersweet for me right now. I'm so ready to be near the coast. I'm ready for a new adventure. I'm ready for green grass that you can run in barefoot.

But this is the place my kids call home. My daughter celebrated her 1st, 2nd, and 3rd birthday here. My son was born here. As much as I can't believe I am saying this, New Mexico will always hold a small piece of my heart.

We have three weeks until the movers are here. I'm so excited and scared all at the same time. I wouldn't change it for the world but for the next 3 weeks you will have to bear with my memories of this place...and the chaos of trying to prepare the house.

As for today's memory and one of the things I will for sure miss...

The beautiful sunsets from my back porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment