Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Moving....or Not?

So of course we are supposed to me moving across the country.

To be exact our movers were supposed to arrive today, but because of a lot of paperwork issues they were not here...and we may not be moving at all!

I am ok with the idea of staying here longer. I did take some time for me to actually come around to the idea.

But as people in the military lifestyle know you start thinking about all the things that were good about the place right before you leave.

I had hit that stage. I was very nostalgic about our current location...realizing it wasn't as bad as I had made it out to be he previous three years of being here.

So when the hubby told me we would maybe be staying put for another 3 or 4 years I was able to see the good and know that we could do it!!

But we still have no idea if we are going or staying yet. The movers have been rescheduled for next week just in case we do end up moving. Hopefully they make a decision quickly....but we all know with the military it is "hurry up and wait."

But with all of this chaos has brought me to thinking about the kids education. We aren't really a big fan of the public school system where we are and I have toyed with the idea of homeschooling for the remainder of our time here. Starting with preschool this next school year. I have no idea if I have what it takes, but I think giving it a shot for preschool could be an eye opener for me.

So stay tuned on our possible adventures in homeschooling!

No comments:

Post a Comment